Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bangladesh is not listed under App Store payment

Hi,

I have recently bought a Apple MacBook Pro 16 inch for my work. During entering of payment information under App Store, I cannot find my country "Bangladesh" in the list. I have multiple USD cards which are issued locally in Bangladesh. Please note I am able to add and pay through my cards in multiple other international stores.

I want to add those cards to my Apple ID account to be able to purchase from Apple Store.

How can I do that when my country is not even listed? Why is that?

Attached some screenshots to show this.

Shaz

Posted on Jan 18, 2020 10:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 5:34 AM

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply. Do you know why?

Is there any technical, financial, legal or regulatory issue for brining Bangladesh under coverage of App Store/iTunes? If I can understand the challenges, I will try to help or at least reach out to concerned people to look into this. Thanks for your support.

Shaz

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2020 5:34 AM in response to Eric Root

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply. Do you know why?

Is there any technical, financial, legal or regulatory issue for brining Bangladesh under coverage of App Store/iTunes? If I can understand the challenges, I will try to help or at least reach out to concerned people to look into this. Thanks for your support.

Shaz

Bangladesh is not listed under App Store payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.