Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV app doesn't recognize my subscription

I just redeemed a free 1 year Apple TV+ subscription from the iPad Air that I bought on December 2019, but every time I open the Apple TV app either from my Macbook Pro or my iPad Air, I still can't watch the series on TV+ because the button "Subscribe to Apple TV+" is present. And clicking it only makes a popup dialog appears with "You are subscribed" text on it.

I have tried re-signing into my Apple ID as suggested by this post, but still no luck.

Any ideas?

iPad Air, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 4:27 AM

7 replies

Jan 19, 2020 10:37 PM in response to Jonathanfilbert

So it’s the iPad you can’t watch Apple TV plus on? Thought you said it was the MacBook as well.

Try again with signing out,

Jan 20, 2020 1:16 AM in response to Vancouver22

Already did all the steps and still no luck. I even tried reinstalling my Apple TV app from my iPad, and still it doesn't allow me to watch some episodes as the button "Subscribe to Apple TV+" is present in some episodes. (clicking it makes the popup "You are currently subscribed" appears).

And yes, not only in my iPad, but I'm having this issue in both my macbook as well. Tried all the steps (logging-out then logging in, restarting, signing out then signing in on my macbook, still no luck)

Apple TV app doesn't recognize my subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.