Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Apple Books (iBooks) on my Macbook Pro?

I want to access my iBooks on my MacBook Pro. How do I go about doing that? Thanks!

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 11:02 AM

2 replies

Jan 20, 2020 1:09 PM in response to Tom Gewecke

Holy File Finder, Tom I totally did not know / did not check / for the "Go" in Finder! You were 1000% right! I am a DUH! I went to the library and picked up the physical book that I had all the time on iBooks and I also went onto "Overdrive" from our library and brought the ebook in. I spent so much time playing with this - Ugh! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You solved in under a minute what I spent over 2 hours trying to solve and couldn't . Some Apple user I am! Ugh. I love my Apple products!!! I've been working on these computers for over 30 years. I love how, majority of the time, it's so simple and intuitive. This was NOT one of those times. I think its because I am stressed which leads to unclear thinking. Now that you know my history - LOL! Thank you, thank you!!

How do I get Apple Books (iBooks) on my Macbook Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.