Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kindly Assist me with Activation Lock

The Owner died of my iPhone and i can't login with his iCloud id, because i don't know about it. So, what should i do? I'm stuck on Activation Lock Message after updating software

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 2:16 PM

take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store. Also take a copy of the death certificate and a copy of the will or a document that shows you inherited it.

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts

Genius Bar Reservation US

or contact Apple ID Support. They will need to see the original purchase receipt/paperwork also.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat         

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2020 2:16 PM in response to shizi38

take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store. Also take a copy of the death certificate and a copy of the will or a document that shows you inherited it.

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts

Genius Bar Reservation US

or contact Apple ID Support. They will need to see the original purchase receipt/paperwork also.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat         

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

Kindly Assist me with Activation Lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.