Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone was stolen, and i can't activate the "lost feature"

how can i turn on the "lost" feature on when my device is no where to be found? Also since I can't turn on the "lost" feature i can't get a new iphone through my apple care. Yes I paid for the lost, and stolen plan. I filed a claim but it was denied even though I have the report that the officer gave me. Someone please help, thank you so much.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 7:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 7:47 PM

Did you have Find My Phone activated on the phone in Settings/Your Name/iCloud? If you go to iCloud.com/Find My Phone using a computer browser and the phone doesn't show there, Find My Phone wasn't activated and there isn't a way to activate the lost feature.

Find My Phone - If your device is lost or stolen

Find My Phone - Lock and track your device using Lost Mode

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2020 7:47 PM in response to davidguillensosa

Did you have Find My Phone activated on the phone in Settings/Your Name/iCloud? If you go to iCloud.com/Find My Phone using a computer browser and the phone doesn't show there, Find My Phone wasn't activated and there isn't a way to activate the lost feature.

Find My Phone - If your device is lost or stolen

Find My Phone - Lock and track your device using Lost Mode

my phone was stolen, and i can't activate the "lost feature"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.