Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6s Sound problems please help!

I had dropped my phone in the snow today, but did not think much of it at the moment because it was only there for a split second. Later on I noticed I wasn't getting any sound and put it in rice to dry out. Not that I have done all that I've been left with an interesting problem.

Ringtones play

Phone calls work they can hear me I can hear them through the phone

earbuds work

but as far as playing any other sounds without ear buds connected it wont work

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have tried most things its not on Bluetooth i messed with all sound settings it should be fine at this point I am stumped.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jan 20, 2020 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 6:03 AM

Hello,

Start here: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

If no help, have it checked: Find Locations

Good luck.

1 reply

Iphone 6s Sound problems please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.