Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to turn on data cellular for my apps

Hello, i would like to ask if my problem is fixable. I would usually turn off my data cellular for certain applications as i want to conserve my data and over the past years i have no problem on turning it on & off. But recently i was unable to do so as when i have turn on data cellular for a certain application, it will turn off by itself. I have Turn on my mobile data, reset the network settings, restart my phone, and even allow the mobile data changes on screen time, (did all of them a few times) still no progress. Im using iphone 7. i have updated to the latest ios 13.3. ,1 weeks ago. Please help me solve this, it has been 4 days.

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 3:46 AM

5 replies

Jan 23, 2020 8:18 PM in response to farishasafia

Hello farishasafia,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities! I understand your cellular data for certain apps turn off by itself. I'm happy to assist you with this.

Try deleting one of the apps and downloading it again to see if it resolves your issue. If the issue persists, restore the iPhone to factory settings from iTunes in order to rule out any software issues: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings 

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities, and have a great day!

Unable to turn on data cellular for my apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.