Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unlock my iphone

when i set up the two factor authentication i believed it was suppose to use either your password or fingerprint and this isnt working at all. i need to use my phone NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NEED SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM LOCKED OUT BY PASSCODE LOCK AND CANT RESET MY PHONE BECAUSE I NEED MY INFORMATION OFF OF IT NOW

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 8:45 AM

Two factor authentication protects your Apple ID. It has nothing to do with the passcode lock on your phone. If the message is that your phone is disabled you will have to follow these instructions—>If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2020 8:45 AM in response to susancox77

Two factor authentication protects your Apple ID. It has nothing to do with the passcode lock on your phone. If the message is that your phone is disabled you will have to follow these instructions—>If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

unlock my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.