Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage

I purchased extra storage for my iPad but it’s in my I cloud how do I get to use it for more games

iPad Air 2, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 4:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 5:02 PM

Purchasing more iCloud storage does not give you more space for your iPad. iCloud does not provide off device storage. it is merely a syncing service. You can’t upload and store apps on iCloud.

If you need more space on your iPad, you need to delete more content or buy an iPad with more storage capacity.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2020 5:02 PM in response to Judy011

Purchasing more iCloud storage does not give you more space for your iPad. iCloud does not provide off device storage. it is merely a syncing service. You can’t upload and store apps on iCloud.

If you need more space on your iPad, you need to delete more content or buy an iPad with more storage capacity.

Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.