Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DISABLED PHONE

HI THERE MY SCREEN RECENTLY BROKE AND LOCKED ME OUT OF MY PHONE PERMANENTLY , I HAVE GOTTEN MY SCREEN FIXED AND IT SAYS "DISABLED " CONNECT TO ITUNES , IM JUST NOT SURE WHAT THE NEXT STEP IS TO FIXING THIS ISSUE ANY HELP WOULD BE A HUGE HELP

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 5:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 5:03 PM

Forgot (You need a computer to follow these steps. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend,)

I am sorry, if you have forgotten your Lock Screen passcode and there is no backup, then all data is lost, if you have one, not to worry. But if you have forgotten the Screen Time Passcode and even if you have a backup everything is lost because restoring will bring back the screen time restrictions (Status Quo).

What you will get back is what you have synced to iCloud and uploaded to iCloud Drive; information already synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice Memos, shared photosiCloud Photos *, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on iCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud. 

Forgot either? Click below…

Click->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2020 5:03 PM in response to jordanbp941

Forgot (You need a computer to follow these steps. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend,)

I am sorry, if you have forgotten your Lock Screen passcode and there is no backup, then all data is lost, if you have one, not to worry. But if you have forgotten the Screen Time Passcode and even if you have a backup everything is lost because restoring will bring back the screen time restrictions (Status Quo).

What you will get back is what you have synced to iCloud and uploaded to iCloud Drive; information already synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice Memos, shared photosiCloud Photos *, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on iCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud. 

Forgot either? Click below…

Click->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

DISABLED PHONE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.