Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

accidentally hit do not allow on a two factor authentication, now my macbook can't connect to my icloud

hey guys, so I have a conundrum, I was using my macbook and I stupidly hit the do not allow on a two factor authentication and my whole iCloud went into disarray and had me change my password and all that. Now my macbook that was working perfectly with iCloud wont connect to iCloud anymore. I feel like I have blacklisted my macbook from my iCloud. it's super annoying (I know it was my fault) but is there a way to fix this?

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 10:04 AM

JourneyMan24 wrote:

hey guys, so I have a conundrum, I was using my macbook and I stupidly hit the do not allow on a two factor authentication and my whole iCloud went into disarray and had me change my password and all that. Now my macbook that was working perfectly with iCloud wont connect to iCloud anymore. I feel like I have blacklisted my macbook from my iCloud. it's super annoying (I know it was my fault) but is there a way to fix this?

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Switch from two-step verification to two-factor authentication ...

Recover your Apple ID when you can't reset your password ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2020 10:04 AM in response to JourneyMan24

JourneyMan24 wrote:

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Switch from two-step verification to two-factor authentication ...

Recover your Apple ID when you can't reset your password ...

accidentally hit do not allow on a two factor authentication, now my macbook can't connect to my icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.