Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorized purchases

My son made some unauthorized purchases on Fortnite how can I request a refund it’s almost $300?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 4:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 4:34 PM

You can contact iTunes Support and ask them, but if your son had the ability to make the purchases, they weren't really unauthorized. Did he do do this on your phone or on his phone? If on his phone, are you not using Parental Controls on that phone?

Contact iTunes Support by either calling Apple directly at 1-800-MY-APPLE or via this link --> iTunes - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2020 4:34 PM in response to neidy161

You can contact iTunes Support and ask them, but if your son had the ability to make the purchases, they weren't really unauthorized. Did he do do this on your phone or on his phone? If on his phone, are you not using Parental Controls on that phone?

Contact iTunes Support by either calling Apple directly at 1-800-MY-APPLE or via this link --> iTunes - Official Apple Support

Unauthorized purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.