Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FindMy won't send my location

Using an iphone X and ios 13.3. I have everything set up correctly...location services on, sharing my location with friends, device signed into my Apple ID, etc. All of the sudden it keeps saying "no location found" when a friend looks for me. I can see myself on the FindMy app and I can send my location to those friends via text. If a friend actually logs into "find my iphone" via "help a friend", then it will show my location. But in the "people" part of Find My, it just says "no location found". I've done a hard reboot, stop sharing and shared again with no luck. Any suggestions? thanks

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 8:08 AM

My device is on-line and connected to both cellular and WiFi. When I look at "myself" on Find My, it shows my location. I can see my friend's locations, so I can reach "find my". I can text my location to my friends. They can see my location if they are using the old "find my iphone". When I log into Find Friends in iCloud, it says "Find Friends cannot determine your location".

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2020 8:08 AM in response to SravanKrA

My device is on-line and connected to both cellular and WiFi. When I look at "myself" on Find My, it shows my location. I can see my friend's locations, so I can reach "find my". I can text my location to my friends. They can see my location if they are using the old "find my iphone". When I log into Find Friends in iCloud, it says "Find Friends cannot determine your location".

FindMy won't send my location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.