Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote - extreme file sizes - will this ever be fixed?

Keynote file sizes are extreme. Is anything being done for future versions to fix this issue?

(The master is one issue: adding an image to a master and using this master repeatedly thought-out the presentation increases the KN file size by huge margins --> the master "copies" to each slide rather than "referencing". Also, if you import and then crop a full image within KN, it retains the info for the entire image. I get that in case I may want to go back and resize it... but I'd rather re-import the original than have the file size explode. KN, sadly, still has a long way to go to become a pro presenter software.)

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 5:20 AM

We are fellow users and have no insight into Keynote product team planning. Neither Apple leadership nor Apple product teams participate in these public support communities. You can however, submit direct feedback to the Keynote product team from your Keynote application menu.

1 reply

Keynote - extreme file sizes - will this ever be fixed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.