Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to mass update my Apps in iOS13 to no avail.

I’ve forced touched and clicked update apps and this does not work. I’ve clicked my avatar in the today tab within the “App Store” app, and nothing gets me to my “Update All Apps at Once” place.

What am I doing wrong, and how do I fix this! I’d like to update my apps before my day starts, not stand in line at a restaurant or store holding up the line while I wait to update a necessary app at the most inopportune time.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 12:51 PM

14 replies

Jan 26, 2020 6:04 PM in response to iW00

I’ve waited long times and there is never any update screen that appears, and yes, I assure you I have a hoard of apps that need updating.

I can update apps and download new apps but it is frustrating when I don’t know which ones to update or when I cannot access an app or it needs updating and it isn’t updated already. I just wish I could do it all at once.

Jan 24, 2020 3:14 PM in response to Demo

Yes, I’ve swiped down as far as I can and there is nothing below “Personalized Recommendations” and “Sign Out”.

I’ve called Apple many times about this and have not found a solution to “Update All Apps”.

This is super frustrating because apps are updated all the time and on many occasions I cannot use an app when I need to because it is out of date.

Jan 25, 2020 11:15 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

I don’t care what you did or didn’t say -you did mention, “Update All”. When it comes to updating all apparently there should be two ways to do it: one from the today screen and one from force touching the app store button.

There is no “Update All” option anywhere in my app store. I’ve tapped on my “ID identifier” as showed in Demo’s post and there is no list of apps that need updating and there certainly is no “Update All” option.

Trying to mass update my Apps in iOS13 to no avail.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.