Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing pics and contact info on family iphones

We have three iPhones. We share all the contacts and do not want to. How do we correct this? I don’t want my husbands contacts on my mine or my daughter’s phone. Also, my daughter and I share photos. I don’t want this either. How do we fix this?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 5:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 5:48 PM

If you all are sharing the same Apple ID, there six no way to remedy this situation. If, however, you each have your own unique Apple ID and are using Family Sharing (as you should), then you simply need to share or unshare the info using Family Sharing. See the last paragraph in this article:

Change the services family members use in Family Sharing on Mac - Apple Support

or see the "Keep your family on the same page." section in:

Family Sharing - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2020 5:48 PM in response to Rehquata

If you all are sharing the same Apple ID, there six no way to remedy this situation. If, however, you each have your own unique Apple ID and are using Family Sharing (as you should), then you simply need to share or unshare the info using Family Sharing. See the last paragraph in this article:

Change the services family members use in Family Sharing on Mac - Apple Support

or see the "Keep your family on the same page." section in:

Family Sharing - Apple Support

Sharing pics and contact info on family iphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.