Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Capture outside frame does not work

I have iOS 13.3, the most recent iOS version, and I have followed all the instructions carefully but I still cannot get the “Capture Outside Frame” feature to work. How can we get this feature to work? It looks like it is happening to lot of people and no one has provided a satisfactory solution.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 6:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 7:11 PM

Thanks for the reply. I had already read that article and followed the instructions carefully. I also tried the feature outdoors with sunlight, which is as bright as it gets, but nothing works. I paid over $1200 for this device because of all the camera features it offers, but so far I’m very disappointed. What it’s more upsetting to me it’s the fact that I am not the only one complaining about this issue, but no one seems to be able to provide a solution.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2020 7:11 PM in response to lobsterghost1

Thanks for the reply. I had already read that article and followed the instructions carefully. I also tried the feature outdoors with sunlight, which is as bright as it gets, but nothing works. I paid over $1200 for this device because of all the camera features it offers, but so far I’m very disappointed. What it’s more upsetting to me it’s the fact that I am not the only one complaining about this issue, but no one seems to be able to provide a solution.

Capture outside frame does not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.