Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to sign back in App Store

Hi

Could someone please advise. I was unable to download any apps from the App Store so followed a Google suggestion to sign out of my Apple ID under SETTINGS - APP STORE. After doing this I am now unable to sign back in. When I enter my username and password it shows the loading symbol icon in the top right of the screen then just returns me to the same screen I have turned the phone off and on several times and even performed a 'soft reset' but still having the same problem. Furthest I have got is to be asked for my code used to unlock my phone but it then tells me 'verification failed' and returns me to the same screen yet again. I know that the details I've entered are correct. So frustrated with it. Any help will be greatly appreciated

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 9:47 AM

The App Store is currently having problems. Try again later.

Apple - Support - System Status

6 replies

Jan 24, 2020 9:48 AM in response to rocky115uk

currently, the app store is under maintenance and responses will not be available for awhile. there’s a page on the site which will indicate the service for each application. i’m not sure what it is, since i haven’t received an email about it as of now, but be aware of that. continue checking in on the app store until the issue is fixed!

Unable to sign back in App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.