Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my photos are in 1 album called recents and then I have some photos in different albums. Can I delete the from recents, and not from other album?

All my photos are in album called recent and them have some photos in other albums. Can I delete some from recents, without deleting from another album?

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 10:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 12:01 PM

No, if you delete a photo from Recents it will be moved to recently deleted and vanish from all other albums. Recents is just showing you the photos in your library arranged by the date the have been added to the library. They are no duplicates, just a different view of the photos in your library.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2020 12:01 PM in response to Karmasma

No, if you delete a photo from Recents it will be moved to recently deleted and vanish from all other albums. Recents is just showing you the photos in your library arranged by the date the have been added to the library. They are no duplicates, just a different view of the photos in your library.

All my photos are in 1 album called recents and then I have some photos in different albums. Can I delete the from recents, and not from other album?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.