Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The email used for appleId wasn’t mine. How can I see all messages that weren’t sent to me?

Apple Id account wrong email that isn’t mine or one I use. Have message been sent to the incorrect email and if so how can I see what messages were sent but should have been sent to me?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 25, 2020 2:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2020 3:10 AM

Any messages would have been sent to the registered address, and if you don't have access to that address you don't have access to those messages. You should change your Apple ID to an address you have (I'm surprised you were allowed to create an ID to an address you don't have since there is a verification process).

Please see Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2020 3:10 AM in response to Fawn166

Any messages would have been sent to the registered address, and if you don't have access to that address you don't have access to those messages. You should change your Apple ID to an address you have (I'm surprised you were allowed to create an ID to an address you don't have since there is a verification process).

Please see Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Jan 25, 2020 3:42 AM in response to Fawn166

My phone has been acting really crazy. Honestly think someone has somehow hack into it. It’s funny because the email used actually is a very old email that I haven’t used in at least 5 or mores. I just took it off my Apple ID account as where security and other notification were being to for some time now because I’ve never logged into my Apple ID account until today. My original iCloud email just sent me your reply to that email. I believe someone has gotten or found an old cell phone of my could that be possible. I found another phone trusted the whole 9 was in my setting and I removed it about 2 months ago from my devices list. I took screen shot of all info on it. Can I tell where or who it belong to with the IME code or number? And would it be possible to if a person did have an old phone of mine to be able do this or see data or anything from it!

The email used for appleId wasn’t mine. How can I see all messages that weren’t sent to me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.