Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I reset my phone that I am locked out of if I have no laptop

How can I reset my phone that I am locked out of without using a laptop

iPhone XR

Posted on Jan 25, 2020 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2020 12:42 PM

This is the process as shown in this link If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support however you WILL need a computer which you stated that you do not have. Please try and borrow a computer from a friend or a family member to get this done.

As a last resort, you may attempt to visit your Apple Store and see if they can give you some assistance. Thanks.

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2020 12:42 PM in response to Becky Lang

This is the process as shown in this link If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support however you WILL need a computer which you stated that you do not have. Please try and borrow a computer from a friend or a family member to get this done.

As a last resort, you may attempt to visit your Apple Store and see if they can give you some assistance. Thanks.

Axel F.

How can I reset my phone that I am locked out of if I have no laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.