Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spilled monster energy drink on my keyboard

So I spilled monster on my MacBook Air 2018. The computer itself works completely fine and nothing wrong with that. But some of the keys on the keyboard is kinda stuck, and need to be pressed on hard to work.

My guess it's the sugar that's making the keys sticky. So how would you go around cleaning this?

MacBook

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 5:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 6:43 PM

This is the usual way but in your case it would not work, might make things worse...How to clean the keyboard of your MacBook or MacBook Pro - Apple Support

How to clean your Apple products - Apple Support...Apple says this in this link........If liquid makes its way inside your Apple product, get help from an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Retail Store as soon as possible. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2020 6:43 PM in response to Gustav1337

This is the usual way but in your case it would not work, might make things worse...How to clean the keyboard of your MacBook or MacBook Pro - Apple Support

How to clean your Apple products - Apple Support...Apple says this in this link........If liquid makes its way inside your Apple product, get help from an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Retail Store as soon as possible. 

Spilled monster energy drink on my keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.