Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

out of battery find my iphone

hey lost my iphone one week ago when i connect to find my phone it says no location found. it must have run out of battery. how do i see the last location it sent?

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 10:19 AM

Sorry to hear that you have lost your iPhone. 

To locate it in the Find My [Device] app, you must have activated the Find My app BEFORE the iPhone X was lost. Here is some information on that app If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support.

Note that your lost must be able to make the connection to the internet via Wi-Fi or cellular connection so that it can mark its location and broadcast it. 

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2020 10:19 AM in response to epam28

Sorry to hear that you have lost your iPhone. 

To locate it in the Find My [Device] app, you must have activated the Find My app BEFORE the iPhone X was lost. Here is some information on that app If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support.

Note that your lost must be able to make the connection to the internet via Wi-Fi or cellular connection so that it can mark its location and broadcast it. 

Axel F.

out of battery find my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.