Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod

I purchased a new ipad3, but I am having trouble syncing my ipod. Should I delete ipod account and if so will my music be saved as long as it is in the cloud? I have not accessed my itunes account in some time therefore I am not sure if that is the problem, because it could be a different account.

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 12:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2020 10:56 AM

Apple don't provide a way to sync directly from an iPod to an iPad or vice versa. See Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device - Apple Community if you have content on a device that isn't in an iTunes library. Note you should normally use only one Apple ID. Creating additional Apple IDs creates issues with accessing past purchases and updating apps.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2020 10:56 AM in response to Gmm454

Apple don't provide a way to sync directly from an iPod to an iPad or vice versa. See Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device - Apple Community if you have content on a device that isn't in an iTunes library. Note you should normally use only one Apple ID. Creating additional Apple IDs creates issues with accessing past purchases and updating apps.

tt2

Ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.