Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

greeting apple I would like to draw your attention regarding many problems that we always face with apple agents in Saudi Arabia (Arab Computers) for example lack of providing the products ,services after sales, In addition, i am not only talking ab

greeting apple

I would like to draw your attention regarding many problems that we always face with apple agents in Saudi Arabia (Arab Computers) for example lack of providing the products ,services after sales,

In addition, i am not only talking about my self, it is also the problem with majority in Saudi Arabia .

Best regards.

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 6:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 6:46 AM

Just an FYI. We at this site are not Apple. Just fellow Apple users willing to answer questions. 

If you want to leave feedback with Apple you can do it at 

https://www.apple.com/feedback/

2 replies

greeting apple I would like to draw your attention regarding many problems that we always face with apple agents in Saudi Arabia (Arab Computers) for example lack of providing the products ,services after sales, In addition, i am not only talking ab

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.