Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I add attachments to events in iCalendar anymore (iPhone XS iOS 13.3)?

Why can't I add attachments to events in iCalendar anymore (iPhone XS iOS 13.3)?

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 7:11 AM

Hello vickiOsf,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you want to add attachments to events with Calendar. I'll gladly explain what you can do.

Adding attachments is a feature of the account provider for your calendar. iCloud offers attachments with events: Attach files to a calendar event on iCloud.com

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2020 7:11 AM in response to vickiOsf

Hello vickiOsf,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you want to add attachments to events with Calendar. I'll gladly explain what you can do.

Adding attachments is a feature of the account provider for your calendar. iCloud offers attachments with events: Attach files to a calendar event on iCloud.com

Cheers.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.