Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help enabling location to use Hulu on my iPad

I am using an iPad. Up until 2 days ago, I’ve had no trouble watching tv shows & movies via Netflix, Hulu, & Amazon Prime. Starting the day before yesterday, I am unable to watch anything on Hulu. I keep getting a message that my device cannot be located. I have followed all instructions I can find for enabling location to no avail. I am not what you’d call technologically savvy, but I can follow directions. Thank you for any assistance on this matter. I don’t know whether this is a question for Apple or Hulu.

P.s. right now we are paying extra for Hulu Live, if that makes any difference to solving this mystery

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 28, 2020 1:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2020 1:05 PM

Try the steps in this: Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If all else fails, uninstall and reinstall the app and then contact Hulu support.

1 reply

Need help enabling location to use Hulu on my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.