Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen phone - Found?

My phone was stolen on 31.12.19 in Spain. I locked the phone on lost mode and deleted the device from my account. Today I received emails from iCloud find my iphone saying that the phone had been found in Morocco. My husband received a text to say "Dear Customer iPhone XS MAX is found and will be sent to the nearest Apple Store based on your location. For more info about the exact location and the documents needed to pickup your iPhone, please visit

However, this link does not exist. Is this is a hoax or a fraudulent message? The phone is now showing in Morocco. I am so confused. Can anyone help?

[Link edited by Moderator as following the procedures at the site may lead to damage to the user’s device]

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 28, 2020 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2020 2:06 PM

Yes, the link is a scam. It was sent by someone that has your phone. They are attempting to steal your Apple ID and password.

2 replies

Stolen phone - Found?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.