Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

should be getting one year free Apple TV plus but I don't have it

I bought my Mac around December of 2019, which means I should be eligible for the free year trial, however, the only trial they want to provide for me is the 7 day free trial. there is nothing about a 1 year trial on the app and the website when I sign in. I should have free Apple TV plus but I don't. what do I do?

MacBook Pro 13”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 3:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 11:24 AM

Make sure you did as instructed

Apple TV + Offer

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210573 and there’s an option in the instructions to try on the web at tv.apple.com

if you still can’t see it Contact Support

3 replies

Jan 31, 2020 7:09 AM in response to a.n0280

To qualify, you would need to

- buy a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac from Apple or an Apple-authorized reseller.

- live in a country where Apple TV+ is available and have your Apple ID for that region.

- be the first user of that new device, as determined by registering with an Apple ID account.

- accept the year-offer in the Apple TV app on the new device, within 3 months after setup.

should be getting one year free Apple TV plus but I don't have it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.