Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I sync Health app data between two iphones where I track different workouts?

I have two iPhones, I track different workouts on each phone and choose to backup my Health app data to iCloud from both but it doesn't seem that the data is synced between them.

is it possible to sync them or each device backup Health app data separately?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 11:33 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities Meneczek,

I see that you have a question about using the Health app on two devices. I'd be happy to help.

First, in order for the data to sync across your devices, you'd need to be signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on both devices. If you're already signed in to both devices with the same Apple ID, take a look at the articles below with some additional information that can help.

Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2020 11:33 AM in response to Meneczek

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities Meneczek,

I see that you have a question about using the Health app on two devices. I'd be happy to help.

First, in order for the data to sync across your devices, you'd need to be signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on both devices. If you're already signed in to both devices with the same Apple ID, take a look at the articles below with some additional information that can help.

Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Can I sync Health app data between two iphones where I track different workouts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.