Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing issue with Pages

With my MacBook Air and PAGES I typed a letter and printed it out on a HP Envy 4320. There were two lines of printing blurred. I then attempted to print it again and a blanks sheet came out. I tried this several times with the same result. Then I printed a couple of other documents from my desk top which printed fine. I then tried to produce another document in PAGES and print. Again several blank pages of paper. I can't print anything from PAGES now. At the beginning I got a messages to the effect the background was deleted or would not print. What did I do? How do I fix it?

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.12

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 8:54 AM

Hello SFTB2,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're unable to print documents from Pages on your MacBook Air, and I’d love to assist.

First, I suggest making sure that preferences are set correctly in Pages. The steps here can help: Print a document or envelope in Pages on Mac

If the issue persists, I then recommend taking each of these steps: Solve printing problems on Mac

I hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2020 8:54 AM in response to SFTB2

Hello SFTB2,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're unable to print documents from Pages on your MacBook Air, and I’d love to assist.

First, I suggest making sure that preferences are set correctly in Pages. The steps here can help: Print a document or envelope in Pages on Mac

If the issue persists, I then recommend taking each of these steps: Solve printing problems on Mac

I hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

Printing issue with Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.