Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPod Volume Way Too Loud

I just got gen 2 AirPods and I love them very much but there is still one major problem: the volume is so loud! I listen to music on Spotify at the lowest volume, but the volume is still very uncomfortable. I feel like if I listen to music on that volume usually, I am going to start losing hearing. It’s so loud!

Furthermore, the AirPods aren’t effected by the ringer most of the time. I have my ringer on the lowest volume, but it is glitched in a way where it is easily max. When I get a message or use Siri the volume of the ringer is so loud that I jump and rip my AirPods out of my ears as fast as I can. It’s so loud that my eardrums hurt and I get a headache.

Something heat has to change. I don’t like using my AirPods because the sound volume is so loud! Is there anyway I could change the volume of the AirPods as a whole, and any way I could fix the ringer glitch?

Thank you!

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 3:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 4:01 PM

I was able to fix the ringer glitch by changing the volume during a call with my AirPods on, for some reason it defaulted to all the way up. But I still need a way to fix the overall volume.

Thanks!

1 reply

AirPod Volume Way Too Loud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.