Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s contacts

I have accidentally deleted all the contacts from my mums ancient 5s. I tried restoring from iCloud but her numbers were not backed up. They were not backed up on the sim either. I have tried scanning her phone with free scanning and recovery software but only the iCloud contacts come up - not the numbers on her phone. Where could the contacts stored in the phone have gone? Thanks, any help is appreciated. I am in big trouble.

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jan 31, 2020 9:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2020 9:45 PM

You have probably already tried this-->>If you accidentally deleted your calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud - Apple Support and if you have not then please do. Note that there is nothing stored on the SIM card except the carrier information to connect your iPhone. If after your effort, all you find are the contacts that you have already found then that is all there is. Try and get into the habit of backing up her iPhone in the future as well.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2020 9:45 PM in response to SJD41

You have probably already tried this-->>If you accidentally deleted your calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud - Apple Support and if you have not then please do. Note that there is nothing stored on the SIM card except the carrier information to connect your iPhone. If after your effort, all you find are the contacts that you have already found then that is all there is. Try and get into the habit of backing up her iPhone in the future as well.

Axel F.

iPhone 5s contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.