Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music charges

I have the subscription to Apple Music for the $14.99 family plan. Yet, every month on the same day I get two separate charges, one for $.99 and one for $16.33. Does anyone know why? I’m only supposed to be paying $14.99. I’ve checked my other subscriptions and I only have one for Apple Music.

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 1:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 8:37 AM

The 99¢ one could be for an upgrade to the 50GB iCloud storage plan from the free 5GB plan. You can use the following information to see which plan you are on and to downgrade if needed: Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

The $16.33 could be 14.99 plus sales tax.

If that doesn't help, you may want to contact iTunes support. There is a link to that in the last item in If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2020 8:37 AM in response to jaylynn0322

The 99¢ one could be for an upgrade to the 50GB iCloud storage plan from the free 5GB plan. You can use the following information to see which plan you are on and to downgrade if needed: Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

The $16.33 could be 14.99 plus sales tax.

If that doesn't help, you may want to contact iTunes support. There is a link to that in the last item in If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Apple Music charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.