Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upper Folder

When making presentations with Neo Office or Keynotes & storing on a thumb drive, my TV's (2013 LG & 2011 SAMSUNG), USB access shows "Drive 1", which opens to "Upper Folder", which won't open.

Disc Utility shows my formatting as MS-DOS (FAT32) on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.2.

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 8:55 AM

Broadly speaking, I can think of three ways:

Similar questions

4 replies

Feb 1, 2020 8:10 AM in response to Community User

Upper Folder isn't actually a folder, it's a link to the folder that contains the current folder, sometimes called the "parent" folder. It's equivalent to choosing Go > Enclosing Folder in Finder on the Mac.

Just to check: are you exporting your presentations as a series of JPEG images, and copying these to the thumb drive? It's unlikely that either television has the facility to play Neo Office or Keynote files directly.

Feb 1, 2020 8:25 AM in response to medwds

I think you've hit it on the mark. The last presentation I showed was on a projector. I need to put together a show of over 300 slides on my TV.

Any suggestions for a simple way to do this?

Feb 1, 2020 10:27 AM in response to medwds

You Got It!

Exporting Keystone as images worked, and my LG was able to show a user controlled time sequence with the side to side button selection.

You've made my day!

Upper Folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.