Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Manually adding health data

I am wanting to manually add My health data, like lab results/tests, but it is limited. My primary doctor and some of the lab facilities and hospitals do not provide online access or not listed as a provider on HealthKit. Is there a way I can do this?

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 7:34 AM

Hi there, Turbo76.

I see that you'd like to add some information concerning your health to the Health application on your iPhone. I'm glad to help with this.

Download health records in Health on iPhone (U.S. only) -- Some information can only be added by from supported health organizations. You can contact them to see if they have any plans to participate.

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch -- Use the steps in this article to see what types of data you can manually add.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2020 7:34 AM in response to Turbo76

Hi there, Turbo76.

I see that you'd like to add some information concerning your health to the Health application on your iPhone. I'm glad to help with this.

Download health records in Health on iPhone (U.S. only) -- Some information can only be added by from supported health organizations. You can contact them to see if they have any plans to participate.

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch -- Use the steps in this article to see what types of data you can manually add.

Take care.

Manually adding health data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.