Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone is on 12.4 ios I want to get 13iond but my phone is saying its up to date

my phone is on 12.4 ios and it says that my phone is up to date but I know that there is a 13 ios update

iPhone 6s Plus, 12

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 7:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 7:43 PM

Are you 100% sure that your iPhone 6s Plus is a 6s ? Is it possible that it is an iPhone 6 Plus and not a S model? The reason I ask is because if your iPhone is a 6s Plus then it should have updated to iOS 13. iPhone 6 Plus cannot update past iOS 12.4.

On your iPhone, go to Settings-->>General-->>About and check your iPhone's Model name. Let us know. Thanks.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2020 7:43 PM in response to gonzales_24

Are you 100% sure that your iPhone 6s Plus is a 6s ? Is it possible that it is an iPhone 6 Plus and not a S model? The reason I ask is because if your iPhone is a 6s Plus then it should have updated to iOS 13. iPhone 6 Plus cannot update past iOS 12.4.

On your iPhone, go to Settings-->>General-->>About and check your iPhone's Model name. Let us know. Thanks.

Axel F.

my phone is on 12.4 ios I want to get 13iond but my phone is saying its up to date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.