Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone says the iOS is up to date but it is only 12.5 and I know the up to date is 14. How **** I get my phone up to date?

My phone says it is up to date but it is only 12.5. How can I get my phone to update to the current iOS?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 4:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 8:53 AM

Halpy81 wrote:

I don't know if my Adobe membership is u to date

1. Your question has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
  2. If you have a question about your "Adobe membership", talk to Adobe.
13 replies

Mar 24, 2021 6:13 PM in response to KeatonKye

For your current iPhone 6 plus iOS, 12.5.1 is the highest possible update available for your device. If you wish to buy a new iPhone and want the new device to have the most current software, I would recommend buying an iPhone X and up from there as these newer phones will continue to be compatible with the new software for the next few years, whereas if you buy a 7 or an 8, they will be looking to lose support in the coming years as new updates are released out.

My phone says the iOS is up to date but it is only 12.5 and I know the up to date is 14. How **** I get my phone up to date?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.