Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to find iPhone when not logged into iCloud?

I lost my iPhone 7 and it is not logged into iCloud and it doesn't have find my iPhone turned or any location services. Is there anyway to find it using tech?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 9:26 AM

Nope. Your only option is to look for it the old fashioned way and trace your steps. Please note that if Find my iPhone was not enabled, if someone found your phone, they can easily wipe it, set it as their phone and you'll never find it.

Contact your cellular provider to see if they can blacklist the phone, which will prevent them from activating it. Also, change your passwords for everything you can ever access on that phone. Passwords for Apple ID, bank accounts, email accounts, apps, etc.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2020 9:26 AM in response to ipittacus

Nope. Your only option is to look for it the old fashioned way and trace your steps. Please note that if Find my iPhone was not enabled, if someone found your phone, they can easily wipe it, set it as their phone and you'll never find it.

Contact your cellular provider to see if they can blacklist the phone, which will prevent them from activating it. Also, change your passwords for everything you can ever access on that phone. Passwords for Apple ID, bank accounts, email accounts, apps, etc.

how to find iPhone when not logged into iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.