Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod touch 6th generation won't sync. Please help!

I have an Ipod touch, 6th gen, and just recently updated my computer to Windows 10. Ever since then, my Ipod will not sync up with iTunes. The computer and iTunes both recognize the Ipod. I have iTunes version 12.10.4 and iOS version 12.4.5 on my Ipod. I have tried different cords, all Apple branded, and different USB ports. Syncing via Wi-fi using my home Wi-fi also does not work. I feel like I'm at my wit's end here trying to just get my songs back on my Ipod. If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate the help!

iPod, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 12:03 PM

Hello,

Please refer to the following Apple Support document.

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Feb 2, 2020 12:23 PM in response to QuickPost

I've followed all of those steps already. My computer and iTunes both can recognize my Ipod. The problem arises when I go to sync my songs onto the Ipod. iTunes says it backs up my info, prepares to sync, then finishes syncing in a matter of seconds. Despite this, nothing changes on my Ipod at all. I've tried even syncing just one song onto the Ipod and that results in the same fashion.

Ipod touch 6th generation won't sync. Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.