Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Hearing Aids

The bluetooth connection between my iPhone(8) and my hearing aids is lost 2 to 4 times daily, requiring a full reboot and pairing. What can I do to prevent this? If not, how can connection be reestablished more quickly?

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 2:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 10:06 AM

Greetings Bob2R,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand your Bluetooth hearing aids are losing connection to your iPhone.

Some troubleshooting steps I recommend:

If the issue persists, see if the behavior is isolated to your Bluetooth accessory. To do so, test the behavior with a different Bluetooth accessory. If your hearing aids are the only accessory losing connection, then I suggest reaching out to the accessory manufacturer for further assistance.

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2020 10:06 AM in response to Bob2R

Greetings Bob2R,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand your Bluetooth hearing aids are losing connection to your iPhone.

Some troubleshooting steps I recommend:

If the issue persists, see if the behavior is isolated to your Bluetooth accessory. To do so, test the behavior with a different Bluetooth accessory. If your hearing aids are the only accessory losing connection, then I suggest reaching out to the accessory manufacturer for further assistance.

Cheers.

Bluetooth Hearing Aids

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.