Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE 2020 Bluetooth not connecting to hearing aids

Blue tooth has stopped connecting to my Oticon hearing aids. I have paired them again a couple of times and checked all settings that i know of that might affect them from not connecting. My iPad connects, so i know its not the hearing aids.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 2:08 PM

Hello rcweh32,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that your hearing aids are not connecting to your iPhone SE. In a situation like this you may need to delete the pairing with your iPhone and pair them again. This article from Oticon has great information on how to delete the pairing and pair your hearing aids again which you may find helpful:

How to connect Oticon hearing aids to wireless accessories

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2021 2:08 PM in response to rcweh32

Hello rcweh32,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that your hearing aids are not connecting to your iPhone SE. In a situation like this you may need to delete the pairing with your iPhone and pair them again. This article from Oticon has great information on how to delete the pairing and pair your hearing aids again which you may find helpful:

How to connect Oticon hearing aids to wireless accessories

Best Regards.

iPhone SE 2020 Bluetooth not connecting to hearing aids

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.