Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple pencil replacement?

I just got an ipad pro and apple pencil in September. I worked all summer really hard for it, and have been super happy and thrilled and enjoyed with it all! But suddenly, my Apple pencil broke!!!

I didn't use pressure then! I was just drawing with it and that happened. Now I'm freaking out because how can I replace this!? Perhaps there's something wrong with it to make it break that way.

Do you think I can get my money refunded or a new pencil for it? Because I have been so absolutely careful with it! I keep it in a case at all times! But this happens.....

I can't afford to replace it, so if anyone has any suggestions, I would be very grateful!

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 4:04 PM

If you purchased everything in September, everything is still covered under the free, one-year limited AppleCare warranty.

Your Apple Pencil is covered under this same warranty, also.

Your nearest, “local” Apple Store should just be able to give you a free, under warranty replacement Apple Pencil. No charge.

Best of Luck to You!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2020 4:04 PM in response to Quasount

If you purchased everything in September, everything is still covered under the free, one-year limited AppleCare warranty.

Your Apple Pencil is covered under this same warranty, also.

Your nearest, “local” Apple Store should just be able to give you a free, under warranty replacement Apple Pencil. No charge.

Best of Luck to You!

apple pencil replacement?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.