Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant get past "Podcasts Connect requires an iTunes Store account."

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what the issue is, I have connected a credit card to the account and made sure that the store was set up on this account. All I am trying to do is create on the itunes side the podcast

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 3:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 4:38 AM

Have you authorised your computer in the iTunes Store? And you need to accept the Terms and Conditions.

If this fails I would suggest reporting it Podcasts Support. Go to Podcaster Support and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

If that fails the next step is to contact Apple Support: https://getsupport.apple.com/. Don't present this as a podcasting problem - they don't handle those and will refer you to Podcasts Support (or give you an inaccurate answer judging by some people's experience). Present the problem as being the inability to access Podcasts Support. It's also been suggested that getting them to look at your Apple ID may clear matters.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2020 4:38 AM in response to karmas241

Have you authorised your computer in the iTunes Store? And you need to accept the Terms and Conditions.

If this fails I would suggest reporting it Podcasts Support. Go to Podcaster Support and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

If that fails the next step is to contact Apple Support: https://getsupport.apple.com/. Don't present this as a podcasting problem - they don't handle those and will refer you to Podcasts Support (or give you an inaccurate answer judging by some people's experience). Present the problem as being the inability to access Podcasts Support. It's also been suggested that getting them to look at your Apple ID may clear matters.

Cant get past "Podcasts Connect requires an iTunes Store account."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.