Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar events keep disappearing

For the past month my calendar events have been disappearing.

I get restores through iCloud which lasts a few days then i lose everything again.

I have also tried everything suggested on these discussion forums

This has gotten old. I’ve been an Apple user for about 10 years without a problem.

Apple needs to figure out a fix pretty darn quick or they will lose a longtime customer.

i do not have the time or patience to continually go into the cloud to fix this problem.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 3:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 3:00 PM

Hello Mamaj42,

Based on your post it sounds like you’re running into an issue with your events disappearing in Calendar. Is that right. I can understand why this would be an issue. I depend on Calendar working as expected when scheduling events.

Does this seem to occur while creating events on multiple devices using your iCloud account.

If you were to create an event on the iCloud website, do you experience the same behavior? 

With that being said, you mentioned you used the iCloud restore feature to bring the data back. Since this keeps recurring after restoring the data from the iCloud server, I would recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly to help investigate this. They can take a closer look at the account.

You can reach out directly using this link Contact Apple Support

Be well.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2020 3:00 PM in response to Mamaj42

Hello Mamaj42,

Based on your post it sounds like you’re running into an issue with your events disappearing in Calendar. Is that right. I can understand why this would be an issue. I depend on Calendar working as expected when scheduling events.

Does this seem to occur while creating events on multiple devices using your iCloud account.

If you were to create an event on the iCloud website, do you experience the same behavior? 

With that being said, you mentioned you used the iCloud restore feature to bring the data back. Since this keeps recurring after restoring the data from the iCloud server, I would recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly to help investigate this. They can take a closer look at the account.

You can reach out directly using this link Contact Apple Support

Be well.

Feb 5, 2020 6:54 PM in response to Joseph_S.

The problem occurred twice within a month and only on one of my devices. I’ve used the calendar fir years without a problem.

the first time I retrieved from iCloud.

When it happened the second time I did call Apple and they helped.

Please excuse me but I recently had surgery and really cannot remember the details of what the problem was.

Calendar events keep disappearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.