Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had been getting this email saying that there’s a problem with my payment and will downgrade my subscription. I did it on their first email. Then I got another one today. What’s going on..is this a scam? Please let me know. Email Rgsan8147@cfl.rr.c

I need to know if the emails I got in regards to my subscription.. will be downgraded if I don’t update my payment. I paid every 14th of the month and showed it in my Bank account. I updated my subscription on their first email and getting one again today. Is this a scam? Thank you

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 3:40 AM

We are fellow users, we don't know whether the email is genuine or not. See :

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If it is genuine, and if the payment method on the account is nor valid and payments can therefore be collected, you should be ok

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2020 3:40 AM in response to Ruthie8147

We are fellow users, we don't know whether the email is genuine or not. See :

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If it is genuine, and if the payment method on the account is nor valid and payments can therefore be collected, you should be ok

I had been getting this email saying that there’s a problem with my payment and will downgrade my subscription. I did it on their first email. Then I got another one today. What’s going on..is this a scam? Please let me know. Email Rgsan8147@cfl.rr.c

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.