Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW TO ADD NEW PAYMENT (MASTERCARD)

Hello, so i have one problem. My icloud account had a mastercard which is now inactive(blocked) and i have new mastercard with new card number on it, i tried add it on New Payment methods but it says: Your payment method was declined. Update it or add a new payment method and try again. PREVIOUS card is related with subscriptions and i cant delete or remove that card because of it, any ideas or advice how to deal with it? Thank you

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 3:03 AM

3 replies

Feb 4, 2020 4:05 AM in response to King_Penguin

I have a non active subscription which you can't delete as i understand, and all that steps ,,Why you cant delete or add new payment'' :

View your subscriptions

If you have any active subscriptions,

you must have at least one payment method on file other than Apple ID

credit. If you want to continue enjoying your subscriptions, you can change your payment method. But if you want to remove all payment methods, you can cancel your subscriptions and/or downgrade your iCloud storage plan. Before you do this, you might want to make a backup of your devices without iCloud.

When your subscription period is over, try to remove your payment method again.

Feb 4, 2020 6:20 AM in response to indre293

See the Apple Support article(s) below.

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

HOW TO ADD NEW PAYMENT (MASTERCARD)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.