Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Linked In birthdays

I’ve tried every solution posted to remove linked in birthdays from my iPhone but none have worked. Anyone found a solution? I don’t have a birthdays calendar under other, I find no references to linked in with accounts, contacts, etc yet daily they still appear and it’s making me a little crazy .... all help appreciated!

iPhone XR

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 8:52 AM

Do you mean LinkedIN, the social media service? Have you tried logging into LinkedIn and making sure that you're not set to get birthday notifications? In the LinkedIn App, tap your picture in the upper left corner. Tap View profile. Tap the "Settings " gear in the upper right. Tap Communications. Then, tap "Push" under Channels. Tap "Network" . Turn it off.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2020 8:52 AM in response to magnetwife

Do you mean LinkedIN, the social media service? Have you tried logging into LinkedIn and making sure that you're not set to get birthday notifications? In the LinkedIn App, tap your picture in the upper left corner. Tap View profile. Tap the "Settings " gear in the upper right. Tap Communications. Then, tap "Push" under Channels. Tap "Network" . Turn it off.

Feb 4, 2020 6:44 AM in response to magnetwife

Settings>Calendar>Default Alert Times>Birthdays>set this to none

in the IOS Calendar app, on the bottom tap Calendars then uncheck birthday then tap done

You can remove the actual birthday from anyone in the contact app

Find the name, tap edit then scroll down and delete the birthday.

This will fix your issue unless of course this is coming from other apps and not the IOS native apps.

Feb 4, 2020 1:14 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Yes, LinkedIn the social app. And I think you led me in the right direction! I found a setting on their app (which I’d deleted some time ago so keeping my fingers crossed that this will work!) that had ‘sync all sources’ and it included calendar and contacts. I’ve turned that off and now await reminders since I had already seen a crap ton of birthdays for this week. Here’s hoping!

Linked In birthdays

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.