Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to install Google maps in my iPhone 6 plus

I have plenty of space for the installation but when I click in the clouds to install the app it just attempts to do and then up after a few seconds. Please advice

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 8:37 AM

1 reply

Feb 7, 2020 7:32 AM in response to Nanaav

Hello Nanaav,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to successfully download Google Maps on your iPhone. I'll be happy to help.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, I recommend following the steps outlined in this helpful article: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or other Apple device

If that doesn't help, I suggest to sign out and sign back in with your Apple ID account to see if you can successfully download Google Maps without any issue. To perform this step, you can go to Settings > your name at the top > scroll down and select, "Sign Out." Then sign back in and see, if you can download the app.

Kind regards.

Unable to install Google maps in my iPhone 6 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.