Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does iphone 11 one year warranty cover cracked glass?

The gentleman who sold me my Iphone said I'd get a better deal on a case for my brand new phone at a different store. He was trying to be nice, and helpful. The next day because the 11 is bigger and heavier that what I was used to, it slipped right out of my hand and onto the concrete, cracking the screen on my sexy new RED Iphone. I am crushed. Is glass covered under the 1 year warranty?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 1:50 PM

No, glass is not covered with the basic warranty. AppleCare+ covers most of the cost of screen replacement, but if you didn’t buy it at the time you got the phone it’s too late after it’s broken. Here’s pricing for glass replacement—>iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2020 1:50 PM in response to MartinaLovesHerphone

No, glass is not covered with the basic warranty. AppleCare+ covers most of the cost of screen replacement, but if you didn’t buy it at the time you got the phone it’s too late after it’s broken. Here’s pricing for glass replacement—>iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

Does iphone 11 one year warranty cover cracked glass?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.